100% Genuine Products
Paymark Secured Checkout
No Credit Card Fees
- the privacy of your information; and
- all personal information collected by us is held in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1993 and any other applicable privacy legislation.
- This may include (but is not limited to) your name, age, gender, address, contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses) and possibly financial information, including your payment information. If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, then the information is considered personal information.
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may collect personal information (for example an individual's name, address, telephone number, age or date of birth, profession or occupation, and information about the items you have purchased) when you make a purchase. It is important that any information given to us is accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading, as we rely on the information you provide.
- We may also collect additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through or at our sites or indirectly through use of our website or online presence through our representatives or otherwise; and information you provide to us through our customer contact centre or customer surveys, or that is publicly available.
- We may collect your personal information in a number of ways, including through:
- Your access and use of our website, mobile site, our apps (“electronic sites”) and other communications, including your registration details and information relating to your use of our electronic sites and the content you access (for example, the products you have viewed, or the search queries you input);
- Your conversations or email or interaction, between you and our customer service representatives, whether in store or at our call centre,
- Your completion of an application for a product purchase;
- You agree that we may also collect personal information from third parties, including:
- Third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies, and other government entities;
- Advertisers; and
- Mailing lists.
- Your personal information will be held by Beauty Store Limited, 163 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any information that we collect:
- will not be used in ways that you have not consented to; and
- will be retained only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected (including any time that we are required by law to retain such information
- If you choose not to provide us with the personal information described within this policy, then:
- We may not be able to provide you with the product you have requested;
- We may not be able to provide you with information about products or services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions;
- We may not be able to tailor our content, electronic sites and communications for your preferences.
- We may use the information we collect for the purpose of administering your account, to help us to provide products to you, to verify your identity, and to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our electronic sites.
- We may send you marketing communications and information about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including but not limited to, mail, SMS or email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws.
- If at any stage you no longer wish to receive these notifications you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by using the opt-out facilities provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link in a promotional email) or contacting us.
- If you receive communications from us that you believe have been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us.
- When you enter our electronic sites your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. A "cookie" is a small text file that is placed on a device when it is browsing our electronic sites to enable the host of the electronic site to store information about use of the our electronic sites by your device.
- Cookies allow us to improve the speed and reliability of our electronic sites and provide you with a better service. Cookies themselves do not identify individual users and are not used to collect or store personal information about you.
- You may disable cookies by modifying your internet browser settings. However, if cookies are disabled, your electronic site may not function as intended and we accept no liability to you for this.
- If you are using one of our mobile applications, and you accept that Beauty Store can send you "Push Notifications", then you are agreeing to accept notifications from Beauty Store even when the mobile application is not running. Your "Push Notification" preferences can be configured in the application's settings.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can ask to see the personal information that we hold about you at any time by writing to us at the address set out in clause 2.6 above.
- If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment and will not charge for making any amendments. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
- Registered users of our electronic sites can access and update their user details online. We request that you keep your information as current as possible so that we may continue to improve our service to you.
- Beauty Store will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access or modification. However, you acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and Beauty Store cannot prevent and is not responsible for, interception or "hacking" of information transmitted through this Site by unauthorised third parties.
- If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
- For additional information about your relationship with Beauty Store, please review our Terms and Conditions.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card and debit card information.
- Due to the nature of our business being online retail we have a number of security checks in place to protect our website and our customers from such things as credit card theft. Our order system will automatically put orders on hold if it includes such things as high valued items or if a transaction has failed. To release your order you may be asked for Identification and proof of address so your order can be approved. Once checked and approved any proof of identity information collected in relation to your order will be deleted and you will be contacted by email to confirm that this has been done. Due to these checks your delivery may also be delayed.